l

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Panic-A Tiny Setback.

Setbacks are a big part of recovery from Panic Attacks and in my case Agoraphobia as well.An example of a minor setback is something that happened to me today.After doing very well over the past two months or so I had a Panic Attack while I was at a friends house.

Of course they had no idea because i was outside by myself at the time,and it only lasted for a few minutes.Which is a lot better than some of the 20 minute panic attacks I used to have.So what i realised is that even though I had a panic attack for no real reason and it was very unpleasant its not the end of the world.

It definately doesn't have to undo all of the progress that I have made.I am not going to let one panic attack turn into a major setback.I will learn from it and move on.

Just in case anyone is wondering this is a rough draft of a business card I designed for myself.I would really like to get some feed back.Good or bad I'd like to know your opinion.Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment