l

Friday, January 15, 2010

Panic,Anxiety,Stress,Fears and ,Phobias-Your Experiences

In this post on my Anxiety and Panic Attacks Blog.I'm not going to be writing about anything specifically related to Panic and Anxiety Attacks.The main goal today is for me to invite everyone who is reading this post to tell their own story

It would be nice if your comments were related to some sort of experience with stress,anxiety,panic attacks,phobias or something of that nature but all comments and stories are welcome.

The stories and comments can be about any kind of experience at all.If you've never had a panic attack before but are afraid of snakes,heights,bugs,flying or anything really.I would be very interested in hearing about your experiences and the things that you do to cope,the ways that these experiences have effected your lives,and the steps you have taken to overcome your fears,phobias ect.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment