l

Monday, October 12, 2009

Anxiety,Panic Attack Help



  • Welcome to my blog.I decided to write about a problem that I've been dealing with for a long time now.Anxiety and Panic attacks.I'm sure alot of you are trying to deal with the same thing and thinking that its a hopeless battle.I'm right in the thick of dealing with Generalized Anxiety and Panic Disorder myself .I know its going to be a long road but I now believe that there is hope.I've been told for quite some time now that Medication is the only answer.I'm by no means saying thatmedication isn't helpful but,for me its not the way.I've been searching the Internet and asking my Doctor for natural ways of coping with my problem.               


  •      I have found some very interesting options on the web, but I've yet to try any of them.As far asmydoctor is concerned.I'm to the point in my disorder that she believes that Medication is my only option.I don't believe that for a second.Thank God we have Meds but there has to be a better way.Popping a pill is not a magic bullet.It may help in the short term,but i believe that if the root of the problem is not dealt with and you just mask it with medication you'll never find the peace and relaxation that most of us with Anxiety and Panic Disorder are looking for.


  • I have been looking on the web for information that would be helpful to me.and there is definitely lots of info out there.I'm not going to talk much right now about any particular website or what they offer,that would take all day,but i will give you a list of websites that i have come across that I believe to be of some interest.Some are courses and some are just informational.They are only suggestions and I have only visited these sites at this point,so you will have to make up your own mind as to how useful this information is.

No comments:

Post a Comment